Sunday, September 12, 2010

11 day´s to come

I dont say you have to be fanatic, but just have some respect for the earth...



My new set "GO GREEN" is coming up on Suicidegirls in just 11 days.

This set is a tribute to the world savers and everyone that try to make this planet a better place to be on, for all humans.

I dont say you should give up your car or your lifestyle. But just do the little things that is not so hard. Like change to compact fluorescent lamp´s, sort your garbage. And Think of what you buy, Most people think that all food is the same. But you can control what your grocery store should take in.

Become a rainbow warier you to...

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools

Coinhive

Site uses Coin-Hive