Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween





So what did you do for Halloween?

I went to a kid party with lots of demons, warlocks and witches :-) But the best was all the candy and cookies.












I was planing on going to a party on Saturday but i must admit that the kid-party on Friday was a bit to much for me. It felt like i had been on a 3-days festival drinking like a beast the day after. I never thought I would feel like that after a kid-party. But i had lots of fun.

I made some masks for Halloween ;-P

Mask 1, Scarecrow


Mask 2, Reaper


Mask 3, Witch


The pumpkin ready to be lighted.


There also came a real scarecrow to the party, steeling the candy...

Jonas

I JUST LOVE HALLOWEEN...

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools