Thursday, November 11, 2010

Treo :-/


Me modeling for the metalband Wolf in 2009.
Photo: TA
Red: Anunnaki


I woke up today all sick (again). But at least it explain why i felt so moody yesterday.
I just drank a glass of Treo, which is an effervescent pill for pain and fever. OMG!!! It taste like poison. But my head starts to feel a bit better now. So I guess it was worth it.

It seems like I´m not going to Karlstad next week. The location that i was supposed to shoot on has not been booked. I dont just wanna go and take the chance that everything will work out. It cost me way to much money in gas and accommodation for just taking a chance. It´s really pity because i really wanned to shoot this set.



SuicideGirls.com - Pin-Up Punk Rock and Goth Girls
Punk Rock Pinup Girls

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools