Thursday, March 3, 2011

Anunnaki goes Ilsa the prison guard...


Hello all nice people!

Last Saturday 2/26-2011 I was in Gothenburg at the FPP-club on the katsumi.se catwalk. There was a really nice photographer there who took some pictures. Alf Andersen and his wife was there to photograph the guests.But as a model I could not resist the temptation to do a small session ;-) Hope you like it....















Photo: Alf Andersen, 2/26-2011
Location: Gothenburg

Skor: Katsumi.se
Kjol: Mystique Boutique, www.mystiqueboutique.se
...http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19440741407



Love you for turning in to watch my blog...

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools