Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mensa





Now I know that I´m not stupid according to MENSA Sweden.

To often I get treated like a non understanding lowlife creature because "blond models are by nature stupid"... Sadly lot´s of people believe in that. So i made a test on MENSA to prove that it ´s nothing wrong with my intelligence.

Haha, i got pretty good results to :-) I guess the reading and all studying has given some results in the head...

As my own motto is. Reading is very good for you. Go to a university and make something out of your self. I can and so can you... Do never listen to people that call you bad names, they are the small minded not you. Live you life and explore and learn more.

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools

Coinhive

Site uses Coin-Hive