Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekend with the best...

Making myself ready to visit the Chiropractic again. He helped me so much last week that, I believe he got magic hands. I Hope he can get me better so I start live my life again. Just seeing him once made me so much better and I have therefore taken the opportunity to clean and wash the things that I have been unable to do earlier. It feels awesome to finally start to live again.

I also wanna tell you of Lillasyters gig at Hard Rock Café Gbg (Peace Love and Music), Starts at 20. Dont miss this opportunity to see those hot "boys" ;-P


Have a lovely friday...


This is a Photoshoped photo from Redrum that you can see on SuicideGirls .

SuicideGirls.com - Pin-Up Punk Rock and Goth Girls
Punk Rock Pinup Girls

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools