Thursday, May 5, 2011

Embarrassing

..so now I try again... And then I really hope I´m mot mixed up the days again. It was a bit embarrassing, when i came 2 days before i Should :-S But, "hey", better than 2 days late...
The catwalk are at Drottning Blankas gymnasium and it is the 80´s theme. The stylist is an old student of mine. So I´m excited to see how she is doing.

Tomorrow i´ll go to Värnamo over the weekend. Photoshot and society Congress. It´s gonna be awesome...


Photo: Alf Andersen, 2011
Session: Pink
Model & PS: Anunnaki

2 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

Muuuu

Winald said...

Snygg bild

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools

Coinhive

Site uses Coin-Hive