Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vicious

Yesterday I was a bit confused. I mixed up the dates and I came to the catwalk 2 days early (better than late). So now I´m going tomorrow (which should be the correct day :-).

...and that gave me one free day to work on my other photos. That was a bit fantastic considering that I never seem to find the time to Photoshop any more.

This session is called Vicious, names after the cool outfit from Katsumi.se.









Photo: Alf Andersen, 2011
Session Vicious
Model & PS: Anunnaki
Guitar: Les Paul owned by Johannes Johansson, Thank you so much my sweet friend.
Clothes: www.katsumi.se Thank you Patric for loaning me this hot outfit ;-P

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools