Sunday, June 26, 2011

True Blood

Tonight in the U.S. starts season four of my favorite TV-sehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifries True Blood. I love the books by Charlaine Harris and i cant wait for the next one to come out in the stores. But in the meantime I'll enjoy watching True Blood on TV ;P



In this season we will see more about the fairies. So I give you an early photo of me with elvish inspiration. I have designed and sewn (and even woven fabric in the mantle) all the clothes by myself.

Photo: TA, 2007
Session: Elven forest.
The photo was shot in connection with my exhibition for my bachelor's degree in textile science. I was specializing myself in the ancient fabrics focused on archeology.

1 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

if this is tripleposted now it´s my hyperskills in computor technology that blows my mind to pieces. I find your work very interesting and i lift my imaginary hat and bow gracefully in your honor my Lady.

Swedish pipemaker

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools