Sunday, June 19, 2011

Unedited

Howdy!
Today I wanned to show you an unedited photo of me from the cave. There will be some edited images from this session in the blog in this fall (when I get time to work with the images).
It was a cold, dark and damp cave where the water was dripping from time to time. One of the cold drops hit me right in the butt when I crawling in there, and not to fall into any of the holes that were in the cave I had to stand completely still and feel the cold water flowing along the bottom. Brrr!!! Not the best feeling i have had.
Today (the day after the shot / Sunday) I still smell bad from the trapped cave. And i could not get the dirt of my body by showering for 30 minutes.
Nice,ha? A smelly model ;-P

But I love shoting this session, I love to act when I make a session. And this is truly a different kind of nude- fine art session.
It is an honor to be working with photographer Jorgen Storm who always got the funniest ideas for a photoshot.


Photo: Jörgen Storm, 2011
Unedited from the cave.

1 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools