Monday, July 25, 2011

Dirty

Jörgen Storm called me and asked if I want to do a session where I was dirty and broken. I love to act and saw this session as a major challenge.


VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN

Male violence against women includes all forms of physical, psychological and sexual violence. It occurs in all social classes and in all age groups. There is no particular women who suffer and you cannot see in advance which men are perpetrators. The violence can be practiced by someone close to the woman but also by acquaintances or strangers .

If you have a friend who you think is victim of violence, woman, man or child. Do not hesitate to help. Always listen to your heart...












Photo: Jörgen Storm, 2011
Session: Dirty
Model & Graphics: Anunnaki

-

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools