Saturday, August 13, 2011

Can it be???


Photo: Mattias Nilsson MadCap piktures, 2009



I really hope to get home soon. This has been a way too long vacation (if you can call it that). I been spending some time in bed but my head dont seem to get better. The question is whether it is a mixture of several different ailments. I have told you before that I suffer from fibromyalgia, but the pain I get in my head is probably migraine or like a doctor believed it can be cluster headache. Together this makes me completely gone and I collapse by the pain.
So now while I have been at my mom on vacation, I found medicine that is given to cluster headaches and PMS patients. I tested and it actually worked and I can now be myself (though I have pain and are a bit tender).
I will definitely ask my doctor a little more about this medicine when I get back home (if I ever dare get behind the wheel and drive home).



0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools