Sunday, August 7, 2011

Exclusive tattoo

I'm still on my little roadtrip and I am currently in Karlstad. The city were they say that the sun is shining all the time (guess thats because sweet Sandra Reiche lives here ;-).

Today I have been to a children's party to my cousin's daughter, who turned 11 last Friday. She has become so big and will be a real heartbreaker in a few years. It doesn't feel like it´s been 11 years since she got born. This must mean that I'm getting old :-S

Yesterday I was at Exclusive tattoo to met Keith Bickle and give him a model photo of me where you can see the chest tattoo, which he made.
So if you see this photo in a tattoo shop in Karlstad, then you are at Keith´s place ;-P

Photo: Jörgen Storm,2011
Session: Harley Star

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools