Thursday, August 4, 2011

Droped the clothes


Photo: Andreas Andersson, 2011
Ops, i lost all the clothes ;-P


I have during my holiday, try not to spend much time by the computer. However I will do a little post here before going to bed.

I spend the day´s outdoors and try to get as much sun on me as possible. The problem is that the sun has been very strong this week and it has for the first time this summer been really hot outside.

I been out everyday since Saturday and enjoying the weather. I look like a boiled crayfish after visiting the outdoor bath Skantzö in Hallstahammar yesterday....


Me with my friends daughter, she was baptized last Saturday.

1 kommentarer:

Winald said...

Herregud va het du är asså... från han den där smygbeundraren.. hehe

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools