Friday, October 28, 2011

Costume time

I´m one of those childish people who just LOVE Halloween. I love to try out different outfits and I would love to buy them all. This is the time when it is ok to wear a costume without people think you are weird.
Therefor I Believe I have the greatest job in the world. Being a model is all about wearing several costumes and get in to the character, almost like an actor/actress.
I do lots of photo-series. When I do a session, I want the series to have a story line or a twist.
Next week I will present to you, some new session in the category "horror". I have done some photosessions that will be perfect for next week. I hope you will enjoy them.


...and yes, I do love to wear different costumes...

Photo: Björn Lundberg, 2011
Model & graphics: Anunnaki
This shot is taken at "Blåkoppen" in Strängnäs.

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools