Thursday, October 13, 2011

Klubb Cherry Bomb- Miss Emm Design



It is almost a week ago since I were in Norrköping modeling for Miss Emm in Norrköping. It was really fun and a crazy evening.
Here are some photos from last Friday at Miss Emm´s home and at Klubb Cherry Bomb.


Sara Larsson and Elisabeth Barm



Klara Rocking and me (Anunnaki) getting ready for the catwalk.


Sweet as candy, Klara Rocking at klubb Cherry Bomb.


The photographer Öyvind Wilberg and Miss Emm


A close up on my cool hair :-)


Haha!!!!!! A crazy young woman bite my nail off on the catwalk.


Photo: Öyvind Wilberg
I was first out on the catwalk.


Photo: Öyvind Wilberg
The red top is made by Miss Emm, the skirt belongs to me and it is made by another Emelie.


Photo: Öyvind Wilberg
Black top with red skulls on.


Photo: Öyvind Wilberg
Having a blast on the catwalk.


Photo: Öyvind Wilberg
Blue dress with tattoo patterns in the fabric. I love this one.


Photo: Öyvind Wilberg
Showing some of the pink petticoat.


Photo: Öyvind Wilberg
From the left: Sarah Eckardt,Emma Trysberg, Anunnaki Andersson, Laura Marken, http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif, Miss Emm, Klara Rocking,
Photo: Öyvind Wilberg
Sara Larsson, Elisabet Bam Persson


Photo: Öyvind Wilberg
Miss Emm and me after the show.

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools