Monday, October 3, 2011

Klubb Cherry Bomb

Hey everyone in the cyberworld.



On Friday, Sara Larsson, Klara Rocking and I are going to Norrköping to participate in a catwalk for Emelie Gustavsson also called Miss Emm. We will be at klubb Cherry Bomb, Zwaki-dan Blå Huset, Sjötullsgatan in Norrköping.


Here is the event on Facebook.



Klara Rocking and Sara Larsson was also participating in the Hammerfall- One more time video. That was the first time I meet those lovely Lady`s. We also meet in the making of the movie "Cockpit" this summer.


This photo belongs to Felicia Von Grotesque

Standing from the left; Annica Jonsson, Tola Solum L, Klara Rocking, Sara Larsson och Evilyn Frantti.
Siting from the left: Anunnaki Andersson, Felicia Von Grotesque


I hope to see you all in Norrköping on Friday...

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools