Sunday, October 30, 2011

Robb´s Tattoo

Yesterday I was visiting Robb´s Tattoo in Oskarshamn. So the "Gipsy's"girls I'm long after so long are now in my skin. He did a great job and I´m happy that I went cost to cost.


Work in progress. Before the pain ;-P


The lines on the first woman is getting ready.


Now you can see the tattoo


Robb is working...


...and getting a great satisfaction in giving me some pain :-S


Gypsygirl on the left leg.


Gypsygirl on the right leg.


This is me and Robb. I´m so pleased with my girls on my legs. They are awesome.


Robb´s Tattoo

Hamngatan 25
57200 Oskarshamn
Sweden
robbstattoo@live.se

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools