Monday, November 7, 2011

Crash boom bang

On my way to school, i got one "lovely" painattack. In class my teacher came to me and he was worried for me (he is so sweet). It wasn't the worst attack i have gotten, but i had a hard time sitting up in class. It was a really powerful thunder and lightning in side the head, like a migraine. That is a huge improvement from those "Horton headaches" attacks that I usually get. So I guess all that chemicals/ med´s are helping. I dont really like them much. I hate taking pills. Maybe because it makes me gain weight :-S and that is no womans dream. but comparing to the pain... I choose the med´s.

Now I will try to eat some rosehip soup with icecream, and rest some more. See you...






Photo & Graphics: Jörgen Storm, 2011
Session: Drain
Model: Anunnaki

1 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

love it

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools

Coinhive

Site uses Coin-Hive