Friday, November 4, 2011

Modellbilder.se

Hi there my sweet reader.
I have spent my day updating my portfolio on modellbilder.se. But now that sight is telling me I have uploaded to much for this day and I have to wait till morrow to continue. I hope to upload all my sessions that I have done. It would had been fun to have them on one sight all together.

I hope you had a great Halloween and Día de Muertos. Here is a photo from a photosession that I was supposed to be in my blog earlier this week (but I was sick).

Dead Romance

Photo & Graphics: Andreas Andersson
Session: Dead Romance
Models: Jonas Högberg & Anunnaki

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools