Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tokill4, new clothes

Last Thursday I went to Judith to pick up some clothes to model in, For her company tokill4.se. I met two other super cool models Like Emily Pollution Macgregor and Sabina "Dementhia" Andersson. Had a great time there, tying on some new corsets and ate some cookies.

Here are some of the cool stuff that i got to model in.


This babes are patent shoes in my taste....


Sugar sweet pink babydoll. Really pretty. Laced like a ballet shoe.


The gray is a corset and the red is an UB (under-bust) with crucifixes. I will go Buffy the vampire slayer.




Another army corset this cool details.


Mjauu, Im catwoman.....


Old styled corset in red and black. So beautiful.



Rococo inspired corset in midnight blue velvet with black lace. FANTASTIC corset.


UB, in a sexy librarian or secretary style.


No worries. Its not real leather, tokill4.se, do not support animal abuse...
This is one of the coolest corsets i have ever had on my body (yet).



Some super cute hats.

I´m so happy for making this sessions...

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools