Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dont mess with Anunnaki

After a cold photoshot in Uddevalla with Jörgen Strom yesterday, my body kind a got angry for not wearing so much clothes. ;-S But "hey" there are not so many photoshots were I do have lots of clothes on ;-P

Wile spending my day by Photoshop, I made this...
The photo of me in tokill4.se clothes is taken by Jörgen Storm 2012.
The battlefield photo is from the battle of Gettysburg.
The airplanes are a B-29.
The house in the background is the FC Barcelona club house that was bombed in 1938.



I call it "Dont mess with Anunnaki"...


Hope you like my photoshop playing :-)

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools

Coinhive

Site uses Coin-Hive