Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ed Perdomo

Got a tattoo on the Convention (Svenska tatueringsmässan 2012). The thought was to make a tattoo on my right arm that me and Ed Perdomo could compete in the "tattooartist of the year". I ended up with a back piece, more pretty than I ever expected.













Photo: Ed Perdomo. On Sunday, after Ed cleaned it up for me. You can find Ed Perdomo at Heidi Hay studio in Gothenburg, and you can also check out his work at Instagram. You should "like" him on his facebook, there are lots of photos of nice tattoos there too. I recommend you all to get an Ed Perdomo tattoo, he is the greatest tattoo artist I know.

0 kommentarer:

Like

Follow me on

Twitter feed

Followers

Donate

If you like my pictures, feel free to donate. ;)

Anunnaki- Official fan site

Networkedblogs

Categories

tools